Improved Ground Clearance and Ride Quality. The Ford Bronco is back and better than ever! Rough Country has hit the ground running to give your 2021-up Ford Bronco an improved, aggressive stance with a 5-inch lift kit! This suspension kit provides everything needed to lift your vehicle, giving you increased ground clearance to run larger tires while reducing the nose-down factory look for a commanding presence.
Innovative Design and Construction. This suspension kit combines the use of durable steel knuckles, differential brackets, and drop cross members to reduce cv angles and simulate factory angles all while achieving new heights. Featuring a set of upper strut spacers that offer uncompromised strength and rigidity, gaining lift height is no issue. Completing the rear of this suspension kit included is a rear track bar and brake line relocation brackets that allow you to retain factory-like geometry.
Installation. With minor cutting and a strut compressor required to install, an estimated timeframe of 6-8 hours is recommended to complete this full installation. This full kit can be installed at home and can be completed efficiently and quickly!
Lift Kit Features:
- Increased ground clearance.
- Aggressive, good looks.
- Levels the front with the rear.
- Allows use of factory capable bead lock wheel. (17x8.5 | +30 offset)
In The Box:
- Strut Spacers
- Lifted Knuckles
- Skid Plate
- Differential Drop Brackets
- Driveshaft Spacer
- (2) Upper Strut Spacers
- Track Bar Bracket
- Brake Line Relocation Bracket
Notes - Important
- Does NOT fit Bronco Sport models.
- Does NOT fit Badlands, Wildtrack, or First Edition models.
- Does NOT fit models equipped with Sasquatch Package.
- Does NOT fit factory 17x8 wheel with a +55 offset.
- Does NOT work with factory skid plate.
Featured Blog Post: Visit our blog to get the Do’s and Don’ts of Ford Bronco lift kits!