Need to Tow? If you're looking to add a towing option for your Ford Bronco, the Rough Country Rear Receiver Hitch is a perfect choice. Our Bronco Rear Receiver Hitch is perfect for anyone who wants to tow a trailer or haul some hitch-mounted accessories. it's designed specifically for your Bronco, so you know it'll fit like a glove.
Made to Last. The Bronco Rear Receiver Hitch is a great choice for your Bronco. It's made from 1/4" steel and has grade 8 hardware, so it's going to be tough and durable. With a gloss black finish, this hitch will look just as good as the rest of your truck.
Installation. Our tow hitch comes with everything you need to get the job done and can be installed at home without any drilling or welding. Plus, it bolts right into existing holes, making installation a breeze!
Receiver Hitch Features:
- Accommodates 2" hitch.
- No drilling installation.
- Adds towing capability to non-optioned vehicles.
- 1/4" steel construction with grade 8 hardware.
- Durable powder-coated finish.
- Fits standard ball receivers.
- Rated for 3,500lbs gross trailer.
- Rated for 350 lbs. tongue weight.
****Notes :Does NOT fit Bronco Sport models.****